Subscribe or Renew. Plus, Get Access.
The Connecticut Beverage Journal delivers beverage alcohol brand and pricing information, quick guides to distributors and suppliers as well as informative articles on new products, promotions, people, local association messages, industry issues and events affecting you and your business: in print monthly and online all the time.
Subscribers also have access to the market’s most robust online product portal to shop and order beer, wine and spirit products in Connecticut. Through the secure site, you can search, shop, compare and place orders for your beverage products directly to your wholesalers. You can print tasting notes, sell sheets and more. Use the retailer log-in screen and your password to access pricing and products quickly and easily from your tablet, mobile, laptop or desktop.
Each month, you’ll receive:
- Articles about the latest products, marketing strategies and promotions to help you stay competitive
- Information on trends and issues that can affect your bottom line
- Local coverage of industry people, places, legislation and events that shape our industry
- The Brand Index ― indicating which licensed beverage distributor carries what products
- The Price List ― the official wholesaler product price list shared by licensed beverage distributors
- Access ― 24/7 online product portal to search beverage products and order from wholesalers
IMPORTANT: You must be a current subscriber in order to continue online use. Please check your subscription expiration and renew before this date. Click offer if you are a new USBG CT member. Click offer if you are a new CRA member.Click offer if you are a new CPSA member.
Beverage Journal Refund/Cancellation Policy
All sales are final. This policy applies to all Connecticut Beverage Journal and Rhode Island Beverage Journal subscriptions.