Subscribe or Renew. Plus, Get Access.
The Connecticut Beverage Journal delivers beverage alcohol brand and pricing information, quick guides to distributors and suppliers as well as informative articles on new products, promotions, people, local association messages, industry issues and events affecting you and your business: in print monthly and online all the time.
Subscribers also have access to the market’s most robust product shopping website for Connecticut beer, wine and spirit products and can place orders directly to wholesalers. Our new app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch offers another platform to get market information and place your orders direct, too. It’s all included in your low-cost monthly susbcription.
You can also print tasting notes, create cutom sell sheets and shelf-talkers, quick order and more from the site or the app. Use your one password to sign in via the trade login icon to access pricing and products quickly and easily from your tablet, laptop, mobile or desktop, or download the app and go direct.
- Articles about the latest products, marketing strategies and promotions to help you stay competitive
- Information on trends and issues that can affect your bottom line
- Local coverage of industry people, places, legislation and events that shape our industry
- The Brand Index ― indicating which licensed beverage distributor carries what products
- The Price List ― the official wholesaler product price list shared by licensed beverage distributors
- Access ― 24/7 secure product website and app to shop and order from wholesalers
IMPORTANT: You must be a current subscriber in order to continue online use. Please check your subscription expiration and renew before this date. Click offer if you are a new USBG CT member. Click offer if you are a new CRA member.Click offer if you are a new CPSA member.
Beverage Journal Refund/Cancellation Policy
All sales are final. This policy applies to all Connecticut Beverage Journal and Rhode Island Beverage Journal subscriptions.