The Glass House of New Canaan celebrated its 10th anniversary on the National Trust for Historic Preservation with a summer party in June. The celebration featured culinary creations from South End, Champagne by Taittinger, lawn games, music and a special auction. Guests were able to walk through the 49-acre property and view different art installations, including The Metamorphoses, a performance installation by Jonah Bokaer with costume design by Joshua Katcher and sound design by Stavros Gasparatos. Works by Julian Schnabel and Robert Indiana were also on display. The Glass House was built between 1949-1995 by Srchitect Philip Johnson, and features 14 structures and a permanent collection of 20th-century painting and sculpture.