Save the date and register for the Third Annual Charity Golf Outing presented by Brescome Barton, Inc. and Worldwide Wines to benefit the Marine Corps – Law Enforcement Foundation. Registration deadline: August 15, 2014.
When: Monday, September 15, 2014
Where: New Haven Country Club, New Haven Country Club, 160 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden, CT 06517
- Practice range and putting green with balls.
- Green and cart fees.
- Lunch, cocktail hour, and dinner.
- Gifts, raffles, prizes.
- Assorted product samples on course.
- On-course contests with fabulous prizes.
- Cocktail hour, awards reception
- Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation presentation, and dinner immediately following. Proper golf club attire required.
For more information team registration, and/or sponsorship opportunities and donations, contact Mia Ginter.
About Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation:
The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation (MC-LEF) provides educational assistance to the children of fallen United States Marines and federal law enforcement personnel. Since its founding in 1995, MC-LEF has awarded over $62 million in scholarships and other humanitarian assistance, and supported over 3,500 children.