Best In Class Winners in each category include:
- Whiskey: Still 630, Double Barrel RallyPoint
- Gin: New Holland Artisan Spirits, Barrel Aged Knickerbocker Gin
- Rum: Allegheny Distilling, Maggie’s Farm Queen’s Single Barrel
- Liqueurs and Distilled Spirits, Specialty: Huber’s Starlight Distillery, Blueberry Liqueur.
- Vodka: Ballast Point Spirits, Fugu Vodka
In its third year, the event was held at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago on March 3. The judging panel received entries from 39 states, totaling 450 submissions, which is up 30 percent over the last year.
In addition to the Best In Class winners, judges awarded 34 gold, 173 silver, and 132 bronze medals. A complete list of winners is available on the ACSA website.