Stars of the Industry Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony
- The Stars of the Industry awards ceremony was created more than 20 years ago.
- This is an annual ceremony hosted by the RI Hospitality Association and RI Hospitality Education Foundation, to recognize those in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries.
- It is held at the end of the year at the Rhode Island Convention Center.
- More than 500 guests attend this event.
- Recipients are nominated by their bosses, co-workers and even their customers.
- There are over 20 categories, with 2-3 nominations per category.
- Winners are voted by the public and elected officials of the board. They receive a trophy to take home.
Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin Street
Providence, RI 02903
Cocktail Reception and Exhibition: 4:00 p.m.
Dinner and Awards Ceremony: 5:00 p.m.
Dinner tickets for individual: $75
Dinner tickets for a table of ten: $750